A Poem Worth Sharing


Here is a poem shared to us by our Sunday preacher, a Filipino missionary to Bolivia for 20 years now. This poem has touch me and I hope you will be blessed by this poem too.

LORD, I HAVE SHUT THE DOOR

Lord, I have shut the door, speak now the Word
Which in the din of throng could not be heard,
Hushed now my inner heart, whisper Thy will
While I have come apart, while all is still.

Lord, I have shut the door, how do I know
Speak to my soul attest turns to Thee now,
Rebuke Thou what is vain, counsel my soul,
Thy holy will reveal, my will control.

Lord, I have shut the door, strengthen my heart;
Yonder awaits the task - I share a part,
Only through grace bestowed may I be true;
Here, while alone with Thee, my strength renew.

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

A webmaster, blogger, internet marketer and anything in between.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share us your thoughts.